When you owe money to the IRS, it is hard to think about anything else. While being in debt is never fun, no matter who the creditor is, the IRS enjoys almost unlimited power to collect the money they are due.
Unlike your mortgage lender or credit card company, the Internal Revenue Service has the power to attach your wages, raid your bank account and even take your freedom. No other creditor even comes close in terms of its power and influence, and taking on the agency on your own could be asking for trouble.
If you have received a notice from the IRS, you need to act fast, and you need the right assistance in your corner. Taking on the IRS requires specific expertise, and that is why it is so important to work with a quality tax resolution company. Here are seven reasons why working with a tax resolution specialist could save your good name – and your bank account.
- You gain specific expertise. The IRS is a specialized agency, and you need expert advice and guidance to get the most positive resolution.
- It will give you peace of mind. Just being contacted by the IRS can make your heart beat a bit faster, but working with a tax resolution expert can set your mind at ease once you hire a tax resolution specialist. Generally, once you hire a tax resolution expert you won’t have to meet or speak with the IRS. They will handle all communications and correspondence with the IRS.
- The tax resolution process could save you a lot of money. Tax resolution professionals are experts at settlements, and working with one could save you a ton of money.
- Timely action could save your home and property. If you wait too long, you could put your home, business, bank accounts and personal property at risk. Time is of the essence when it comes to resolving tax issues, and timely assistance could make a world of difference.
- You will feel less alone. Few things feel as lonely as fighting the IRS on your own. When you work with a tax resolution expert, not only do you not have to go it alone but they actually step into your shoes to represent your best interests.
- You will have a chance to file missing returns. When faced with a big tax bill, it is easy to do nothing, but failing to file legally required tax returns could have serious consequences down the line. If you have years of unfiled returns, a tax resolution expert can help you catch up.
- You could save your credit score. Unresolved issues with the IRS will reflect badly on your credit report, lowering your credit score and making it harder to borrow money or qualify for a mortgage. Timely tax resolution could preserve your stellar credit score and help you avoid those serious consequences.
Owing money to the IRS can be pretty frightening. There is a reason those three letters strike so much fear into the hearts of ordinary citizens, even those who have done nothing wrong.
If you are in trouble with the IRS, you cannot afford to ignore the issue, so act fast and get the help you need today. Working with a tax resolution expert carries a host of benefits, starting with the nine outlined above.
Most likely, you wouldn’t go to court without a lawyer. Similarly, it’s best not to deal with the IRS without expert representation which can be provided by a tax resolution expert, who by training, is also a CPA, attorney or enrolled agent.
Reach out to our firm and we’ll schedule a no-obligation confidential consultation to explain your options in full to permanently resolve your tax problem. Contact us @ firstname.lastname@example.org or 941-893-1791 if you need immediate assistance. #taxes #taxproblems #irs #irsproblems